- Wool Rich Thermal Yarn - These Heat Holders contain a blend of the natural heat holding and wicking properties of Wool with modern fibres to create the ultimate wool rich thermal yarn for these Heat Holder thermal socks.
- Long Looped Pile - The Innovative knitting technology produces a unique, extra long looped cushion pile to hold in more warm air, increasing the Tog rating.
- Soft Brushed Inner - Finally, the expert brushing process maximises the amount of warm air held inside each sock for all-day warmth and comfort.
- Over 8x Warmer than a basic cotton sock - Heat Holder Wool socks have a 2.7 Tograting, whilst a baasic cotton sock only has a 0.32 tog and an ordinary thermal sock has 0.89 tog (despite what the copies say)
- Recognised as the best by all - Dog walkers, horse riders, skiers, gardeners, anglers, farmers and outdoor workers all agreed: Heat Holders socks were the warmest they'd ever worn. Soon, their feelings were echoed by celebrities including ITV weather forecaster Emma Jesson and Olympic skier Graham Bell, and Heat Holders were endorsed by high-profile ambassadors including Big Brother winner Craig Philips and TV presenter Jules Hudson. As word spread, they have received glowing reviews everywhere from The Telegraph, Take a Break and Woman's Weekly to Garden News, and Countryside Magazine
Many people who enjoy outdoor activities swear by the natural characteristics and feel of real wool for their boot socks. These newly developed Heat Holders Wool rich long thermal socks combine the best of natural wool with Heat Holders' knitting and brushing technology to produce a super-warm 2.7-tog sock.
The long looped pile, soft brushed on the inner, holds warm air and cushions feet for all-day warmth and comfort. Whether you are ram